Ruby on Rails
Sunday, June 26, 2011
On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Leoncio Caminha <leoncio.sobreira@gmail.com> wrote:
Jatin I found it!in your action on controller put like thispdf = PDFKit.new(html_text)send_data pdf.to_pdf, :filename => "name_of pdf.pdf", :type => :pdfand in your environment, put thisMime::Type.register 'application/pdf', :pdf # to recognize pdf files into applicationworks from me
What you have found out are the basic steps to get PDFkit to work, and last time I checked they were written on the install guide or something of PDFkit.
Anyways, its good that you got it working.
Anyways, its good that you got it working.
but, I'm yet on lil problem: i don't get generate a html header repeating each page of pdf…anyone?
I don't get what you are asking.
Is it like it is generating pdf for each view you open.
Its a bug in the latest version of pdfkit, install the previous one, or describe the whole scenario of problems that you are facing.
Is it like it is generating pdf for each view you open.
Its a bug in the latest version of pdfkit, install the previous one, or describe the whole scenario of problems that you are facing.
Thanks a lot everyone!Hugs!@leocaminhaEm 26/06/2011, às 04:05, amritpal pathak escreveu:On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 2:48 AM, Jatin kumar <jatinkumar.nitk@gmail.com> wrote:PDFKit.new("<p>Hello Brazil</p>").to_pdf
Sorry for interruption.I tried it to .I am using rails 3.0.7.I pasted above code in action of a button so that click on it can generate pdf.but i didn't work.Output is:helo
PDFKit.new("Hello Brazil
").to_pdfthanks--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment