Ruby on Rails
Monday, April 22, 2013
Hi,
-- I've been trying to incorporate https://github.com/wycats/rack-offline into my app. I followed the example in the readme that shows how to cache application.css and application.js files and that works.
When I go to my browser in production mode, though, and turn off my network connection, then reload the app, the app is reloaded successfully, except for the images.
I think I probably need to add something to the example in the routes file, but I'm not sure what. I'd like to cache everything from here: "/assets/*" I think.
I've googled around and am surprised that this question doesn't appear to be common.
I suppose I could move the images into the /public folder. I think that would work, but I'd prefer to keep my configuration as standard as possible.
Thanks,
Paul
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment