Ruby on Rails Thursday, July 3, 2014

I think it is easier to 4.0.6 at first moment.

You can compare versions and to study the differences looking the diff: http://railsdiff.org/


On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 2:58 AM, Selvag Ruby <lists@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
Hi,
I'm using Ruby 1.9.3 for programming.
I need to update Rails 3.2.6 to 4.x, which kind of version is
comfortable with Ruby 1.9.3?

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/8d7060a62749fe0f58a4af227627f011%40ruby-forum.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



--
Ricardo do Valle

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/CALQXn36j3ekZMcop13hsyeeyN_dmxVrwrX%3D0A5xLTisaGVMqmQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment