Ruby on Rails
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Hello Colin,
On Wednesday, 14 October 2015 11:59:01 UTC+5:30, Colin Law wrote:
-- I agree this is my second question , Probably I am too new to google forum , it might take some time to understand me how to acknowledge answers once I get helpful post. My apologies , if you feel , I did not give credits to people who answered my questions .
I believe these 2 questions are different. I am not here to ask invalid questions , I am here to learn.
Thanks,
-Prashant Girennavar.
On Wednesday, 14 October 2015 11:59:01 UTC+5:30, Colin Law wrote:
On 14 October 2015 at 04:21, Prashant Girennavar <pg8...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am pretty new to RoR . I am trying to seach for methods which can query
> MySQL DB get the table data and display that table on a webpage.
Seven days ago you asked a similar question. A number of people here
made helpful suggestions which you did not acknowledge, nor did you
offer thanks for the help. The suggestions made then are still valid.
Colin
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/6c6d803e-78d2-4288-b08d-a9aa05b7bf9e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment