Ruby on Rails
Monday, November 9, 2015
Why not just use named routes. if you've namespaced your admin routes, you should have various routes available to you
On Monday, November 9, 2015 at 9:27:52 AM UTC-5, Ruby-Forum.com User wrote:
-- http://guides.rubyonrails.org/routing.html#controller-namespaces-and-routing
On Monday, November 9, 2015 at 9:27:52 AM UTC-5, Ruby-Forum.com User wrote:
Hello all!
I am new to all of this and I am trying to accomplish something, and I
am hoping that someone will be able to assist me…
I am trying to set up a namespace within a dynamic link. I have created
an admin namespace and I need to following link to go to
../admin/people/xxx
<div class="inner">
<p><%= link_to(person) do %>
<strong><%= person.fname %> <%= person.lname %></strong>
<% end %></p>
</div>
Am I missing something from the controller or what? How do I get this
dynamic link to go to the namespace route and not the base page? Does
something go in the <%= link_to(person) do %> and if so what? I am just
so new to all of this, I am not sure how to solve this problem.
Thanks for any help!
Jason
--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/7ae0c94a-7ec0-43ad-9d92-e66bfffe35a2%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment