Ruby on Rails Tuesday, March 8, 2016

On 8 March 2016 at 09:07, Naveed Alam <lists@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
>>
>> Am I right in thinking that you are an inexperienced developer who has
>> been given the job of maintaining an existing app? If so then I think
>> it would be well worth your while taking some time out to learn the
>> basics of rails before continuing. If you are being employed to do
>> this then tell your employer. Otherwise I suggest starting with the
>> tutorial at railstutorial.org, which is free to use online.
>>
>> Colin
>
> You are right I am new to Rails programming, and I am editing/updating
> an existing app for my organization, I am learning along with work but
> due to lack of time I cant learn quickly, and also there is too many
> things different from Rails version to version.

That's OK, I am sure people here will continue willingly to give their
time freely so that your organisation can save on the cost of training
you in the basics of Ruby and Rails.

Colin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/CAL%3D0gLunSNrefMep4WJOHKETO_%2BvfpixWh1GuAEHgs_WL50rVQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment