Ruby on Rails Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy new year to all of you

My view has a problem: I want different instances to be shown with different colors, so every instance has 3 fields related to colors (color1, color2, and font) on its database.
I have already run the 'rake db:migrate' command so these fields are guaranteed to exist

I'll send the print with what I wanna do and the error

Ps:I'm creating a MLB app and I'm not being able to post the prints, so I'm trying to post it on next one

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/3ca29921-7469-4de2-ba4a-da73d71c4da5%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment