Ruby on Rails Sunday, February 25, 2018

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 9:08 AM, Robert Phillips
<robert.phillips37@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a command line ERB?

I suspect you're looking for "irb" -- Interactive Ruby.

> I am in windows, I don't know if there is one in linux but not in windows?
> if perhaps the issue is different distros of ruby , I don't know which
> distro I have / how to find out.

I can't help with the windows part, but how did you install Ruby?
Where is the ruby executable? I would think there would be an "irb"
executable in the same directory.

Also, `ruby --version` should tell you what you have installed.

HTH!
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder@gmail.com
twitter: @hassan
Consulting Availability : Silicon Valley or remote

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/CACmC4yB7uYSSRBz6WcxGWn43ydt3DjnpSzYZm4%3D26ZReV%2BQG7Q%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment