Ruby on Rails Saturday, March 30, 2019

I'm trying to contribute to several open source projects, but I'm unable to get them working on my local machine.  Fortunately, these open source projects use Travis CI.  Unfortunately, I don't know how to replicate the Travis CI environment on my local machine, even with the use of Docker images I've created myself, which don't really replicate the setup.

Are the Docker images used by Travis CI publicly available?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/6b47d390-97a7-470c-86da-e0a74e0ee45c%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment