Ruby on Rails Thursday, March 28, 2019

Thank you! I was having a similar problem and it was the storage.yml file having issues. This post helped point me in that direction and track down the problem. (My :amazon section of the storage.yml wasn't set up correctly, and the storage.yml wasn't valid .yml). 

Best wishes,

Kody

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 12:04:36 PM UTC-6, Skt Hg wrote:
Replying to myself in case someone hits the same issue.

First thanks Frank for the pointers you sent me. I am new to rails so it was very helpful to debug from a clean state.

I got to solve it, the main issue for me was a parsing error in the 'storage.yml' file. The storage engine was chocking on it, even if the file was passing several linters fine.
I kept the original file for later review, but rewriting it from scratch solved the issue.

Best

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/042d069e-cb20-45c1-ad45-9d566b28a8c9%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment