Ruby on Rails Sunday, August 25, 2019

I recently implemented the Logster Gem to get a view of my errors in Production...

It's working fine however no matter what the log level is in production.rb, it looks like it is only displaying Fatal Errors...

I did look at the logs however and they are showing down to INFO level which is what I have the log level set to...

Anyone have any experience with Logster in production?

Did some googling and I am not seeing anything...

If no one has used Logster then what other logger would you recommend for a production environment?


John

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/fa9e95a6-c7ad-4500-8912-de979ed9ca2e%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment