Ruby on Rails Wednesday, September 25, 2019



On Friday, September 20, 2019 at 5:13:44 PM UTC-4, Colin Law wrote:
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 at 18:10, fugee ohu <fuge...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How do I keep a record of the original creation date? What if I wanna preserve the original creation date?
od
Each record in the database has a created_at field.  At least mine do.

Colin

I want the creation date of file before it's uploaded Can you tell me how to find it I know it has something to do with ruby mtime function

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/b27faa71-8872-4ea7-83bc-b70bc787a43d%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment