Ruby on Rails Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Yes.  However, I use just one Docker container that contains everything I need, including Ruby, Rails, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Redis, etc.  I know that my way is crude, but it works.  I can't move on to the docker-compose way of doing things until I figure out all the issues that are stopping me.

On Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 11:07:06 AM UTC-5, Brandon McClelland wrote:
You said "When I log into my custom Docker container, I basically follow the same procedure that the people who rely on their host environments do." Can you run the tests successfully that way?


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/5a60f0c7-2dfe-4b03-8a71-679901587b59%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment