Ruby on Rails Monday, December 23, 2019

I removed the box param from conversations because I'm trying to show conversations in a chat type view meaning not have inbox, sent, trash available for the user So I get the error "

undefined method `paginate' for #<Mailboxer::Mailbox:0x00007f33e4031e88" from the line "@conversations = @conversations.paginate(page: params[:page], per_page: 10)" I have the will_paginate gem installed


Basically what I did trying to achieve chat style conversations view is I changed this line in the conversations_controller.rb

    @conversations = current_user.mailbox.inbox

to


    @conversations = current_user.mailbox

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/02af6439-3d28-480f-a448-78408b51c92e%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment