Ruby on Rails Friday, April 30, 2010

On Apr 30, 12:21 am, Phoenix Rising <polarisris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The only thing I've thought about so far is setting a virtual
> attribute of some kind, but I'd like to see if anybody has a better
> idea before I jump straight to that.

I think a non-DB ("virtual") attribute is a good idea.
Simply declare the attributes with attr_accessor.

class Order < AR::B
attr_accessor :my_attribute
end

This will add the initialization of the instance variable and create
getters and setters.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment