Ruby on Rails Monday, May 31, 2010

Hi,

thank you for reading my post. When I went trough my logs last time, I
noticed that ActiveRecord calls the validate() method of one of my
models multiple times. The concerned model acts like a linked list (no
plug-in) and references itself. The validate() method is not only
called twice, but three or four times depending on the position of the
model instance in the list.

What's the reason for this and how can I get rid of this?

Thank you very much in advance,
ms

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment