Ruby on Rails Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I have this same problem with devise1.1, I looked for devise-mswin32
but could not find? Please help me
cheers
Omar

On Aug 6, 10:27 pm, Chris Li <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
>   I want to install ferret on windows. I run the command 'gem install
> ferret', but I got this error.
>
> Building native extensions.  This could take a while...
> ERROR:  Error installing ferret:
>         ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.
>
> D:/Ruby187/bin/ruby.exe extconf.rb
> creating Makefile
>
> make
> 'make' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.
>
> Gem files will remain installed in
> D:/Ruby187/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/ferret-0.1
> .6 for inspection.
> Results logged to
> D:/Ruby187/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/ferret-0.11.6/ext/gem_make.
> ut
>
> I don't why rails on windows are so many errors.
> --
> Posted viahttp://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment