Ruby on Rails Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hello!

I'm working on my first Rails app and I have a question regarding
authentication. I already have authentication for signing up, logging
in, logging out, etc. What I need is an account email activation
function and a reset password (forgot password) function. I have read
a little bit about Devise and watched the Railscast episodes on it, it
seems nice, but is it possible to add just the functions I mentioned?
And do I need to change a lot in my current models to do it? Or is it
easier to do it manually?

Any tips or recourses and links on how to do it with Devise or
manually would be appreciated!

Thanks
// Anders

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment