Ruby on Rails Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I think don't be afraid, just try it out! On your cpanel you can
delete anything if you find it unuseful.
You can also make a server on your machine, you will reach it as
localhost.

Also you can ask your hosting's support.

After you tried to make it work, and something has error message -
it's much easier to help you, since we know what is your problem.
Good luck,
Zoltán

On nov. 29, 22:05, thunda <ddccommunicati...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am a complete novice when it comes to ruby and gems/rails.  I was
> wondering where I would go to get help installing this on my domain,
> so I can test it.
>
> http://github.com/maccman/holla
>
> paid or unpaid help sought?!
>
> Regards
>
> Thunda

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment