Ruby on Rails Friday, December 31, 2010

I have a Javascript accordion.

The accordion starts in the completely closed state.

The accordion opens up to a bunch of links. If the user clicks on a
link it takes the user to a document that I have created and display.

What I want is for the user to be able to click on the back button and
have the accordion remember its state.

I'm not asking for Javacript help. I'm just wondering how in Rails I
can
detect that "I went to the document and that I am returning from the
document".

There is no username so I guess the info needs to go in the session
data.

Suggestions on how to preserve state across a "back' would be
appreciated.

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment