Ruby on Rails Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hi guys, When I export data into a .csv file, it works perfectly. when
I push the code to heroku, I get the following error:
ActionView::Template::Error (can't convert Hash into String):

My helper to generate the csv is:
def generate_csv
csv_str = CSV.generate(:col_sep => ",") do |csv|
Entrant.find(:all).each do |entrant|
csv << [entrant.firstname, entrant.lastname, entrant.email,
entrant.entrydate]
end
end
end

Is there any reason why I would get this error?

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment