Ruby on Rails Tuesday, May 31, 2011

In order to work with Robert Half Associates, they want me to sign
this thing that is about 4 pages and says "Hourly Employment
Agreement". The first part says "Consultant agrees to provide, on an
as needed basis, such IT services required by Robert Half from time to
time .. work provided hereunder shall be under direction of Robert
Half or client(s) of Robert Half ..

If I don't sign this contract, they told me that they can not send me
on any interviews. This seems a departure from the way that other
agencies I have worked with operate. My mother's advice is if I am not
sure, then don't sign it. I am curious what other developers might say
or what their experience might have been with this agency ?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment