Ruby on Rails Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I tried this and I seem to still have the same exact problem:
page[k].set_style({:position => 'absolute', :left => (pidx * 300),
:top => (1 * (topidx * 200) + 80),
:'z-index' => 10})

A side note, is that if I do the following without the parens, I get a
syntax error of some sort.
I was never really sure why that happens:

page[k].set_style {:position => 'absolute', :left => (pidx * 300),
:top => (1 * (topidx * 200) + 80),
:'z-index' => 10}


I wonder if something has changed with prototype ? I'm not sure how I
can view the generated javascript for this ?

thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment