Ruby on Rails Tuesday, May 31, 2011

On May 31, 2011, at 12:21 PM, Jedrin wrote:

> If I sign the contract and send it in to them, they may obviously
> call me with job opportunities. If I don't send the contract in, I may
> neve hear from them again or I would have to deal with the contract
> issue the next time they try to call me.


If you want to work with them, you'll have to sign the contract. That sounds normal. If you have problem with provisions in the contract, identify those specific provisions and tell them your concerns and see if they will modify the agreement to address your concerns.

That's life. We can't make this decision for you, you're gonna have to make it on your own. If you have any other questions for me, you are welcome to email me off-list as I'm sure the rest of the list is getting tired of this off-topic post.

-Jason

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment