Ruby on Rails Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I am trying out Dragonfly 0.9.5 in a Rails 3.0.10 application, and it
works really well on my Mac, but there's a problem on my Joyent
SmartMachine.

@image.file.thumb('60x60').url -> works on both
@image.file.thumb('60x60#').url -> works on my Mac, but fails on the
SmartMachine.

The SmartMachine has ImageMagick 6.6.6-5, and Rmagick 1.6.8.

My Mac has ImageMagick 6.6.4-10 and no Rmagick.

So I'm not sure where to start with this. The issue crops up when I
try to pass the crop command to the converter with the # flag in the
geometry. I can use the > or < flags without trouble.

Any thoughts? Ringing any bells for anyone?

Thanks,

Walter


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment