Ruby on Rails Wednesday, August 31, 2011

On a hunch, I rolled back to 0.9.4 and it worked on Joyent.

Walter

On Aug 31, 2011, at 4:16 PM, Walter Lee Davis wrote:

> I am trying out Dragonfly 0.9.5 in a Rails 3.0.10 application, and
> it works really well on my Mac, but there's a problem on my Joyent
> SmartMachine.
>
> @image.file.thumb('60x60').url -> works on both
> @image.file.thumb('60x60#').url -> works on my Mac, but fails on the
> SmartMachine.
>
> The SmartMachine has ImageMagick 6.6.6-5, and Rmagick 1.6.8.
>
> My Mac has ImageMagick 6.6.4-10 and no Rmagick.
>
> So I'm not sure where to start with this. The issue crops up when I
> try to pass the crop command to the converter with the # flag in the
> geometry. I can use the > or < flags without trouble.
>
> Any thoughts? Ringing any bells for anyone?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Walter
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
> To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-
> talk@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> .
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en
> .
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment