Ruby on Rails Monday, October 31, 2011

I just got a mac book pro and was thinking I would try my hand a ruby
and ruby on rails I have installed rails with sudo gem install rails
four different times because no one says to be in a certain dir when
you start the install. I do which rails and get Rails is not currently
installed on this system. To get the latest version, simply type: I
have tried adding to the path where gem says rails is and I have
restarted the whole computer still no luck any help would be great. I
used the video on Lynda.com followed from the beginning so I am not
sure whats going on.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment