Ruby on Rails Monday, October 31, 2011

On 31 October 2011 08:41, Pravin Mishra <diatm.pravin.it.07.27@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folk,
>
> I wanted to integrate facebook chat on my ROR site. which gems or
> plugin will help me out.

As a matter of interest, how long did you spend researching with
google before asking that question? You will often get more helpful
responses if you do some research and come along with questions like
"I want to .... I have found these gems that might be appropriate but
am not sure of the best way to proceed because ..."

Colin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment