Ruby on Rails Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hi, all :)

Happy new year :)

I referred to http://edgeguides.rubyonrails.org/asset_pipeline.html
for rails 3.1.0,
1) it does say that assets related to the application (ie. need
preprocessing) can live in the myapp/app/assets directory
2) it does say that files which need no preprocessing can still live
in the public/ directory.

I can access files places in the myapp/app/assets directory with no
problems but
how do I access my files in public? For example, public/images/rails-
logo.png?

When I access that path via the webbrowser, I get an error, 'No route
matches [GET] "/public/images/rails-logo.png" '.


thank you

Gordon

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment