Ruby on Rails Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm trying to figure out how I can setup my own forums using Ruby, but I
can't get passed installing "nifty-generators"... I haven't a clue how
to install the gems... Please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I open the command prompt, I type in :


gem install nifty-generators


And this is what I get:


Successfully installed nifty-generators-0.4.6
1 gem installed
Installing ri documentation for nifty-generators-0.4.6...
ERROR: While generating documentation for nifty-generators-0.4.6
... MESSAGE: Invalid argument - ./</cdesc-<.ri
... RDOC args: --ri --op
C:/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/doc/nifty-generators-0.4
.6/ri lib --title nifty-generators-0.4.6 Documentation --quiet


Pleassse help...

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment