Ruby on Rails Tuesday, January 31, 2012

On 31 January 2012 11:47, Srimanta Chakraborty <lists@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>   I am very new in Ruby on Rails.
> I install ruby(1.9.2p180) and Rails(3.1.3). Also I install RubyMine3.1.1
> as IDE.
>    I successfully have done some simple simple practices. Now I want to
> play with database(mysql).Though I have checked so some of the URLs but
> unable to make out.
>     Please help me how to do that, what files or folders should I place
> and where should I place those. Please guide me.

Do you mean you are trying to install a mysql server on your pc, or
what? Please give more detail on exactly what you want to do.
Also tell us which operating system you are using.

Colin

>     Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
> To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
>

--
gplus.to/clanlaw

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment