Ruby on Rails Thursday, May 31, 2012

I am following Michael Hartl's Tutorial on RoR. During the 3rd Chapter
(sample_app), I am trying to install the gems via the "bundle install
--without production command" but I keep encountering the following
issue:


Bundler could not find compatible versions for gem "railties":
In Gemfile:
rails (= 3.2.3) ruby depends on
railties (= 3.2.3) ruby

jquery-rails (= 2.0.0) ruby depends on
railties (3.2.4.rc1)

On using the terminal to install jquery-rail, i.e. "gem install jquery-
rails -v '2.0.0'", I get successfully installed. But after I do
"bundle install", the same dependency issue crops up.

Another thing, my local gem file shows that I do have "railties -v
3.2.3", so why the error showing up?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment