Ruby on Rails Friday, August 31, 2012

hi! since the css and js is the zurb foundation, I realize I can install
the gem, and I follow the how to in the home page at git-hub
(https://github.com/zurb/foundation-rails), and I get stuck in "Using
foundation in production", I cant use capistrano because I don't know
where is the capfile.. so after install it, I create the capfile and
then add the 2 lines the tutorial say me, and then run the "cap deploy"
command, and this I get:


$ cap deploy

* executing `deploy'
* executing `deploy:update'
** transaction: start
* executing `deploy:update_code'
Please specify the repository that houses your application's code, set
:repository, 'foo'
*** [deploy:update_code] rolling back
Please specify the name of your application, set :application, 'foo'
** [deploy:update_code] exception while rolling back: SystemExit,
Please specify the name of your application, set :application, 'foo'

And I don't undesrtand this... I am doing anything wrong?

Then in the capistrano webpage I didn't found any help...

Then I tryied "To compile on-the-fly" (in the git-hub page), and when I
go to my page it doesn't work and looks like since I install foundation
gem, with this message:


Sprockets::FileNotFound in Static_pages#index

Showing
/home/usuario/ruby/proyectosRoR/volei_2/app/views/layouts/application.html.erb
where line #10 raised:

couldn't find file 'foundation'
(in
/home/usuario/ruby/proyectosRoR/volei_2/app/assets/stylesheets/application.css:12)

Extracted source (around line #10):

7:
8: <head>
9: <title>Volei2</title>
10: <%= stylesheet_link_tag "application", :media => "all" %>
11: <%= javascript_include_tag "application" %>
12: <%= csrf_meta_tags %>
13: </head>

Rails.root: /home/usuario/ruby/proyectosRoR/volei_2
Application Trace | Framework Trace | Full Trace

app/views/layouts/application.html.erb:10:in
`_app_views_layouts_application_html_erb___140248591_80812530'

Request

Parameters:

None

Show session dump

Show env dump
Response

Headers:

None


buuuut in the sprockets there are all ok I think:

app/assets/stylesheets/application.css

*= require "foundation"
*= require_self
*= require foundation_and_overrides
*= require_tree .

and app/assets/javascripts/application.js

//= require "foundation"
//= require jquery
//= require jquery_ujs
//= require foundation
//= require_tree .



I am having a headache with only try to put some css and js in my static
page.. please, what am I doing wrong??

thanks in advance!

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

1 comment:

Post a Comment