Ruby on Rails Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tony Martin wrote in post #1082196:
> From the question you have posed, and the information you have provided,

> 7. Finally having thought about all this, I would do some googling to
> see
> if someone has already implemented such a thing in a form I could learn
> from, or is there maybe a js library that might already provide most of
> the
> functionality I require.
>
> I am sorry this is not a direct answer, but hopefully it may help to
> clarify what you are trying to achieve and how you are going to go about
> it.
>
>
> Tonypm

After giving some serious thought to this matter and reading all your
advices my last thinking was "I really don't have that high knowledge of
js nor ajax so lets search the solution in other way, more
rails-already-implemented solution"

So I found this plug-in called Pageless that is designed for rails and
after some work I could made it work.

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment