Ruby on Rails Friday, November 30, 2012

On 30 November 2012 13:01, comopasta Gr <lists@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Ok, I would remove my previous post if I could but I can't access it
> anymore.
>
> In any case. I have improved that code to a better version where I rely
> on raise and rescues to handle exceptions generated by the module. No
> more ugly if xxxx != false
>
> Anyway my question was not about how to generate exceptions but about
> the fact of using a struc in my initializers.
>
> I would delete the whole thread anyway...

This is a mailing list not a forum (though you may be accessing via a
forum like interface). Emails cannot be deleted by the sender. Once
it is on my machine only I can delete it (I hope, otherwise I am in
trouble).

Colin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment