Ruby on Rails Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hi all,


I have setup all the devise configuration. But facing issue in remember me.
I check remember me checkbox before sign in and I can see cookie is created and user table is also get updated .

But when I logout no sign in detail is present in email and password input box , and cookie also get destroyed.

I uncomment below line code also -
# The time the user will be remembered without asking for credentials again.
  config.remember_for = 2.weeks

Thanks for help.


Best Regards
Fahim Babar Patel




--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/c3fe493d-963e-4bda-a1f0-1dc76ade2b60%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment