Ruby on Rails Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hello All,


I have an image in paperclip s3 amazon bucket.
I want to copy that image & save it into another model.
But I also want to create a new image with another name.
how can I achieve it?

Example:- 

I have an image name a.png in s3 bucket in a model named "sample.rb".
I have to take the same image(a.png) and save it as another image in paperclip s3 bucket with different name(b.png).

Any suggestions?


Thanks,
Avi


 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/63dfa195-e9aa-4884-9e44-d50958426641%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment