Ruby on Rails Wednesday, August 14, 2013

On 14 August 2013 06:09, Jaehun Shin <gunsmoke.shin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. This is my first post.
>
> First of all, I apologize my poor English. Actually, I'm not confident
> whether I can tell what I think, cause English is not my first language.

Don't worry, you are doing ok.

> [snip]

>
> but I'm not sure whether answer.user_answer can be saved correctly. because
> I can't make and see result pages.

To check whether it is being saved correctly first look in
development.log, there you will see the sql commands and can check
that the sql looks ok.

Also use a database command line or gui tool to look into the db
directly to see whether the data are there.

Also have a look at the Rails Guide on debugging which will give you
suggestions on how to debug your code.

Colin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/CAL%3D0gLuo0PJQ5RKJiTnRwP6_6mwmJBJ8htciLj-6Hxw5Jp2mfA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment