Ruby on Rails Monday, April 28, 2014

I should first mention that I'm new to rails, but I updated to Ubuntu 14 today and I cloned my latest project from Github after installation.  Everything seems to be working just as my last push, however my project is
styled with Bootstrap 2... but it should be 3.1.1.

I am not using the direct files in the stylesheets folder, instead I created my own custom.css.scss and did @import "boostrap";.  I also included the these in my application.js file. 

//= require jquery
//= require jquery_ujs
//= require bootstrap
//= require_tree .


my gemfile has:

source 'https://rubygems.org'

gem 'rails', '3.2.16'
gem 'bootstrap-sass'
gem 'sass-rails', '3.2.5'

gem 'bootstrap'
gem 'bcrypt-ruby', '3.0.1'
gem 'faker', '1.0.1'
gem 'will_paginate', '3.0.3'
gem 'bootstrap-will_paginate'
gem 'jquery-rails', '2.0.2'

group :development, :test do
  gem 'sqlite3', '1.3.5'
  gem 'rspec-rails'
  gem 'pry-rails'
  gem 'pry-theme'

end

# Gems used only for assets and not required
# in production environments by default.
group :assets do
  gem 'coffee-rails', '3.2.2'
  gem 'uglifier', '1.2.3'
end

group :test do
  gem 'capybara'
  gem 'factory_girl_rails', '4.1.0'
  gem 'cucumber-rails', '1.2.1', :require => false
  gem 'database_cleaner', '0.7.0'
  # gem 'launchy', '2.1.0'
  # gem 'rb-fsevent', '0.9.1', :require => false
  # gem 'growl', '1.0.3'
end

group :production do
  gem 'pg', '0.12.2'
end



Any ideas on what might be causing this?....

Thanks in advance for any feedback you may have!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/70aaf86a-0233-491d-8dd6-6a9da842f5b4%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment