Ruby on Rails Thursday, May 29, 2014

Walter...I tried my best to get this to some public location to no
avail.

at this point I changed everything to myPlayer


var endtime = 10505.89+10;
myPlayer= document.getElementById('example_video_1');
myPlayer.addEventListener('loadeddata', function(){
myPlayer.currenttime = 10505.89;
myPlayer.play();
myPlayer.addEventListener('timeupdate', function(){
if (myPlayer.currentTime >= endtime) {
myPlayer.pause();
}

}, false);

}, false);

When I use the debugger in Google Chrome I'm no longer getting any
errors...however the script doesn't seem to be executing. In the
javascript console within the browser the only thing I've been able to
get working FOR SURE is myPlayer.play() and myPlayer.pause

When I try myPlayer.currenttime=20 it returns the value "20" but still
wont play at that time. I've been going around in circles on this for
days. very frustrated since it works great outside of rails.

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/9a3bddb043d88d9b022f5ba69cf976a8%40ruby-forum.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment