Ruby on Rails Wednesday, August 20, 2014




On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 2:58 PM, Steven Natera <snatera@conncoll.edu> wrote:
I have a landing page and chapter1 page. The landing view is linked to one stylesheet. The chapter1 view is linked to another stylesheet. When I go to the home page the correct CSS is applied but when I click to my next page, the CSS form the landing view is being applied to the chapter1 view. When I refresh the chapter1 view, the correct CSS is applied but then when I click back to the home page, the chapter1 CSS is being applied to the landing view. I suspect my pages are rendering both stylesheets. How do I prevent this? How do I select which stylesheets are rendered for the views?

I'm guessing this is actually a turbolinks problem. When you go *back* to the home page, reload it in the browser and see if it gets displayed correctly at that point.
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/CAHUC_t-TaUHXtvobLRFRY1hLb-6Mn%2B1CpNJ99t1GUf8EwoUjBw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment