Ruby on Rails Tuesday, March 31, 2015

So I am about a year from graduating and I know I need some real world experience under my belt to get into rails development when I'm done. Anyone have any good open source projects needing help from a newcomer to rails. Im   very comfortable with Ruby, jquery, html, HTTP, and Relational Databases but just can't seem to find a project that sparks my interest on Github. I have gone through a few Rails books and feel its time to get out of my basement and into the world.  Anyone working on anything that they could use some help on? Ready set go!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/a3676754-7d3f-44cc-a844-2baa29fb09d9%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment