Ruby on Rails Tuesday, September 29, 2015

On 29 September 2015 at 14:02, mohammad imran <imran.mech00@gmail.com> wrote:
> I got a local user group who wants to sell item from my website . what I want is a very simple interface where a user gets registered on my website and has ability to upload images when user uploads image there should be a buy button attached to it how can I do that? I don't want a ecommerce store but more like pintrest board where my user can display items for each item there is price attached as buy button if we click the button then we can checkout the item with payment gateway

Do you have any experience of Rails?

Colin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/CAL%3D0gLtE3jJ-uuTzZTo8LZBq4tSccZ_Lv03HcGo%3DDc7za5EUiA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment