Ruby on Rails Tuesday, December 29, 2015

On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 4:38:47 AM UTC+1, tamouse wrote:


What happened when you tried creating a new test application?


I am sorry but if you do not mind I need some instruction on how to recreate same conditions in a test app. I feel and am a bit awkward at this stage.
As far as I understood you want me to create a test app with sign up page, see if it works and then recreate the issue that the original app is having.

I am using Cloud9 as a development environment, and I am working on a private workspace.
Cloud9 provides free accounts with only 1 private workspace and unlimited public workspaces.
I may choose to create a new public workspace for my test app or using the same workspace I have been using so far and which is hosting 3 different apps overall.
What solution best suits me?
I also have to consider that free accounts at Heroku allow only 5 apps, but I suppose I can eventually destroy my test app both in my workspace and at Heroku.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/b1c3b128-cf92-4521-823c-c36d8dd93d5c%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment