Ruby on Rails Thursday, March 24, 2016

On 24 March 2016 at 09:05, Poombavai Sivamani <lists@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Hi..I want to make some of my text fields to auto fill with zero(0),
> when the user selects NA in dropdown.. How can I achieve that? Is there
> any rails way to do that??
>
>
> I have seen lot of jquery to accomplish auto fill values.. I am new to
> rails as well as am zero at jquery.. That is why I am looking for a
> rails way to do that.

jQuery is the way to do it. I suggest starting by finding some
tutorials, probably best to start off with basic javascript.
Scripting in the browser is not trivial however, be prepared to spend
some time learning the basics.

Colin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/CAL%3D0gLsoY1uK6_qZabbqAZYjn1CGSCsDUORy6%3D9MseVyBe%3DkHA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment