Ruby on Rails Wednesday, June 29, 2016

On 29 June 2016 at 21:39, Ruth Stephenson <lists@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Than you so much for your reply and your help! I'm still a little
> confused however as I'm still getting an error:
>
> syntax error, unexpected end-of-input, expecting keyword_end
>
> I don't know why it's complaining about end keywords. As far as I can
> tell they are ok.

There must be a missing end somewhere. Usually when I get this it is
because I have messed up the indenting so it looks ok, but is not.

Colin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/CAL%3D0gLv09fWXFQsR64X35zXP3rRArxFJ4_zZ0%2BG2Dtn_Ld-urg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment