Ruby on Rails Thursday, August 25, 2016

Hey Guys!

I am a Computer Science student. I know basic programming and Object-Oriented concepts. I have some experience in web development but have no clue about RoR. I wish to learn it. I have installed Ruby 2.2 and Rails 5 on windows. Should I download an IDE? if yes, which one? The tutorials I find are mostly for Linux or Mac. Can anyone recommend some good links where i can get started? I would really appreciate it! 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/f772a14c-ef35-438a-a822-fcb6cb89e8e9%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment