Ruby on Rails Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Hey Tushar,

There are a lot of great resources online for creating APIs in Rails 5 (with its new API-only mode).

One of my favorites is called Building the Perfect Rails 5 API Only App by Kam Low (which I wrote about).

Another that just caught my eye was this one called Best Practices for Designing a Pragmatic RESTful API by Vinay Sahni. It isn't specific to Rails 5, but talks about API best practices and recommendations in general. Very comprehensive. 

Hope those help!

On Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 9:27:03 AM UTC-5, Tushar Garg wrote:
Hi All,

I am new to rails.
I want to write restful api's in rails. I start following the "API on Rails" book.
By following that book, I come to know that there are lot of things are depreciated in rspec, I am getting bulk of error and all things are blown.
Please anyone provide me step by step tutorial for writing Rest APi in rails 5

Thanks
Tushar Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/cc1af4a4-3a54-46f6-8a51-7845e192facc%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment