Ruby on Rails Monday, February 6, 2017

Has anyone used these two gems in their web app?  I added them to my gem file, and did a bundle install.   

I was trying to find out where it stuck the javascript files.  Anyways, I set it to expire within 10 minutes, no luck yet.

I have the following in my application.js file...


//= require jquery
//= require jquery_ujs

I guess I need to add the following too... jquery-ui or is jquery_ujs the same?

Thanks,
Joe



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/847b1910-7deb-4ba2-86cd-3e5ff652f553%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment