Role: Senior Ruby on Rails
Location: Rockville, MD
Duration: 6 mos to a year contract with the option to become Perm.
Interview type: Telephonic (SKYPE) followed by Face to face (Mandatory)
• Design and develop Ruby modules and REST web services with Sinatra or Ruby on Rails frameworks
• Deliver high quality code tested with RSpec and Cucumber
• Analyze and interpret complex requirements from scientists and doctors
• Introduce new technologies and best practices as needed to solve business problems
• Be a part of development team to create practical solutions in Agile/DevOps environment
• Be an expert to research and identify technical solution and be a mentor to junior staff
• Excited about creating amazing application with cutting-edge environment
• Expert knowledge of Ruby • Minimum of six (6) years of relevant software development experience
• Extensive knowledge of RESTful and/or SOAP web services development
• Experience with Sinatra, Ruby on Rails, or other application frameworks on Linux environment
• Experience on Angular.JS
• Passionate about object-oriented programming with strong design skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Take ownership and work independently on a large portion of a project with minimal supervision
• Ability to work effectively with a team on complex projects with strict requirements
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
•Master's Degree and will sometimes accept Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or similar.
• Must be able to obtain Public Trust security clearance
• Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB is preferred
• Experience with continuous integration, Jenkins, code quality tools,
• Knowledge of test driven development, test frameworks like RSpec and Cucumber
• Comfortable with version control systems like GIT or SVN, and bug tracking systems such as JIRA
• Ability in formulating and implementing IT solutions to meet business requirements
NJ Minority Certified Company
403 Commerce Lane, Suite # 5
West Berlin, NJ 08091
Fax: (856) 475-0555
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/5a0ce165-63e1-4606-987c-b6a0d1351956%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.